Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last freaking month!

Shall put up an entry since I'm having insomnia ..again. I don't know what is wrong with my body but I have been having insomnia for this whole week! It's not that I get really emotional and I can't get to sleep, but it's that I get too energetic at night. And I really hate it a lot since I like being a morning person. 

Anyway! This December has been pretty fun so far with meet-ups, spending time to study and read my book and of course, CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS!! I don't usually celebrate Christmas for the past years and I'm surprise by the amount of Christmas parties I have this year. 

Alright, enough with the talking. 

Lao Beijing Dimsum buffet + Liyee's 17th





Finally a meet-up with the whole of the G people. It was a really good day where all 10 of us can gather together again. Though it may not be like the good O' classroom heartwarming feel, but this gathering is just too good! So much love for them. hehe

@ Jardin



Impromptu Mahjong session at Jacq's crib together with Alina, Dawn and YJ. That place is just too nice. If only my parents can get me a SOHO apartment there.

Christmas Celebration round 1 






First attempt in making Vegan cupcakes with my brother. It was surprisingly good! And yes friends, I can bake well... only when my brother supervise me. 


Triple chocolate mousse cake made by my brother. It tasted freaking good I swear! Guess he was a little crazy. He made chocolate mousse cake + Vanilla ice cream + cookies & white chocolate ice cream + Vegan cupcakes just for the party. 




Christmas pot luck party with ht, Biru, Olivia, Lijun and nana + Brother's 13 army boys + 6 girls + maternal aunties. 

Christmas Party round 2


This is cutie bailey, who tried to rape Paris. 


With paternal's relative. Night ended really really early, like 7.30pm. Continued my Christmas night by playing Mahjong with bro and parents. Good day indeed. 

Mum's please with me for spending these 4 days at home and I feel good about it too! Somehow, as I grow older, I start to treasure family time. Guess it's not too late.. 

Alright, shall turn in now. This week is going to be really busy and fun! Can't wait for Christmas Party tonight with my G people again!! It's gonna be a hell lot of fun! Weee~ 

Lastly, MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment