Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Getting started again


I am back to blogging again!! Have been wanting to start blogging again since the start of my school holidays but I was still thinking if I should start a new one or continue writing at my previous blog. However, after much consideration, I decided to start afresh! Reason being, my previous blog is too embarrassing. My English (Not like it's really good now), my lameness... MY LAMENESS. Ohgawddddd, I swear I'm lame as hell. My motive of getting started again is because I want to do a year end entry just like how I do it every year. Consolidating the events throughout this year, the ups and the downs. And I have to say that there's a lot and a lot to think and consider about this year. The changes and all... 



So.. school this year was hell and I hasn't been very serious with my work and I need to be punished for that. Hence the school decided to not let me promote. BUT.. I'll be taking a supplementary paper next year to reconsider my promotion. I swear this kind of suck. I've never gotten any sort of academics problem since  young and this is my first! Oh well, take it as a wake up call then. 


Alright, my holidays have been pretty well I would say.. 


First it was Taiwan Trip with Faith after her A levels,









Followed by sleepover with Alina, 

And trip to Pulau Ubin with Team Minchong last Sunday. The initial plan was to have a durian feast but guess we were not lucky enough. Instead, the mosquitoes there had a human's blood feast. HAHA








 
Need to get into some serious mugger mode now! Retest in 3 weeks time! Anyway I can't wait to meet my 9 other gangsta people this Thursday! We are finally meeting as a whole after a year! Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! 

Alright, Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment