Sunday, December 16, 2012

Endings are Beginnings too



I just have to share this Video here. It totally made my night and could possible allow me to sleep smiling. It totally portrays how Christmas should be like. It's even better than white Christmas isn't it? YES. Haha 

Alright, I just ended my U18 Milo Cup Season today. It's been a really short and awesome journey. Nope, it's not the end results that matters. It's not the position or the amount of time that each individual contributes on court. It's about the bond that a team has and the bits and pieces that made up this puzzle. This team brought my heart back into basketball again. It's like re-living in the team that I had in Unity (the other non-unity players matters a lot too) Really thankful for each and everyone of them.

 Till we meet again in Dec 2013 :,) 




U18 MILO CUP 2012 3RD POSITION \m/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment