Saturday, March 2, 2013

Count your blessing

This week was rather well spent despite not doing as much work as what I planned to. Spent my whole week at home with a burden leg but thank goodness my friends appeared in my house with truck loads of love. 

Monday


Xiaofei and Nana surprised me in my room with Rochor Tauhuay, Eggtarts, Butterfly youtiao and a beautiful sunflower. Got a shock because I was still in my Pajamas. HAHAHA. 

Jolene, Elly, Dawn and Edna then came with my homework and foolscap pad. Was so touched because badluckpam didn't have any foolscap to do my work. Hehe

Wednesday


 Ramo delivered chewy Junior in the morning before she head to work. Then at night, dearest TeamUnity teamies came to have picnic. Ah, miss them so muchhhhhh. 

Thursday



Aaron, Darius, Stephchan and Lisa came to visit and delivered more homework to me. So much love <3

Saturday

Met up with dearest friends for grocery shopping followed by Post CNY steamboat at my place. Eat till all of us surrender I swear. Hahaha









Had our vain "photoshoot" as usual. 






Night ended really really well.  Always feel extremely good after meeting up with them. It's like family you see. Hehe. 


So this week kind of bring my emotions on a a roller coaster ride. Was kind of upset when I'm left alone, thinking about how my plan for this year have to change drastically just because of this cut. It's like my dream of entering finals and fighting too get champion this year just go crashing down. But oh well, life goes on...

Guess xf was right, maybe this incident is a blessing in disguise. Without this injury, I may not be able to meet up with so many people in just one week. Especially my secondary school team mates. And what I realised is that I'm actually really bless to have these friends around me, being there for me. (ah shit, too emotional) 

A whole week well spent, thank you my friends, I love all of youuuuuuuuu. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment