Friday, March 29, 2013

Breathe.

I M STILL ALIVE AND TOTALLY BREATHING~ 

Blocks is finally over la gaiz. It was hmm.. alright I guess? Maybe it's because I missed my econs paper which I think will pull everything down down down. But whatever, I feel alright and I hope my results will be alright too. 

So... the first thing I did after blocks was to actually head down to lot one for some retail therapy (desperate much). Then the next activity on my list was heading down to Sentosa to tan with @aforalina . Holy mama it was oh-so-darn-good. I understand that this is just BT1. But you need to know that I have been like studying since last year December! So anyway, I think this shiok-ness could have been better if I had worked harder for my BT. Oh well~ 




Had brunch with Tiff, Lisa and Steph at House@Dempsey to gear us up for BT1. 





Before Enning flew to Aussie to study so that we will be able to get free MC in the future. :'( 


I just have to post this! Axel actually posed for the camera to take a kissing shot with me. Ah sucha cutie. 

March Holidays~ 



Masterchef Pam and Masterchef Faith wanted to have breakfast but we woke up a little too late so we decided to make our own brunch. Haha, marry us? 



Impromptu study date with Poon and Jo + Mugathon at reading room~ 



Crashed the cavewoman's cave because I desperately need to watch a movie right after blocks is over. I miss this woman so much (hate to say this). But seriously... gahhhhh







Tanning sesh was so awesome I swear. It's like finally a day out without my books. A good Friday indeed :*

Alright, that's all. 2 more days of break before I start work again. #leggo 

No comments:

Post a Comment