Monday, February 25, 2013

CNY @ SYDNEY Day 2-4

Wahooo I finally found some time to update on Sydney day 2 and so on. Better to update now before I forget what I did there. Alright, so here it goes..

Day 2

On the second day, we woke up pretty early for our day tour at the more non-urban area in Sydney. The first stop was at the Wildlife park. I swear Koala bear has got to be the cutest thing that I've ever seen in my entire life. 




Stop by at some street to do an hour of shopping. Which we end up spending on chocolates again.



Yeap, it's the 3 sisters. 







Our Reunion dinner by the Harbour Bridge at Circular Quay.

Day 3 

On day 3, we joined another day tour which brings us to the countryside to do wine tasting, cheese tasting and get chocolates from their chocolate factory. Don't really like this day trip though as I was like Semi-sober by the end of the day after trying 46 different kinds of wine. But nonetheless, it was a good day. The countryside, ohmy, is so beautiful. Actually I wouldn't mind being a farmer there, really. 













Went back to our apartment early that night and went for a swim while the brother gym-ed. That's the advantage of going overseas with the brother. He can't go a day without working out. And that made me really guilty. So I decided to lessen my guilt and work out too. 

Day 4 

Day 4 was our Lepak day. Woke up later in the morning, then we headed down to the Sydney Fish Market for our brunch. Had all sorts of seafood and Sashimis which were served fresh. Too good, too yummy. Haha. Walked all the way down to St James after that which is like freaking far. My mum was our tour guide for that day and as usual, we got lost a couple of time. Haha, nah I'm not blaming her. We just took it as though getting lost was part of our itinerary everyday. Did some last minute shopping and we bought a few bags full of chocolates again. 
















Bro and my fail #ootd shots. HAHAHA

Headed over to St. James church. 


Our favourite people. hehe





Then... brother and I decided to wonder around on our own and start our very own ANTM photoshoot. HAHAHA 








 Went around Westfield to shop and just get lost everywhere until we got tired of walking. Settled down at some Chinese restaurant for dinner at chinatown. Gosh, that dinner is so freaking not worth it. 



Last two photos taken at Sydney. Flew back to Singapore on the third day of Chinese New Year. I'm really glad that my parents actually brought us out of the country during this long weekend. Really need to getaway for a little while. Hehe, love 'em. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment