Thursday, February 14, 2013

CNY @ SYDNEY Day 1


Hi gaiz, how's CNY this year? Mine's pretty awesome as you can see, I celebrated my CNY overseas. This is the first time I celebrated cny overseas. I would prefer spending cny in Singapore than overseas as I did not get anything Chinese New Year feel this year at all. I have not gambled, collected red packets, bought any new year clothes and have not exchanged any oranges! But I have to say that Sydney is A W E S O M E. I wouldn't mind staying there for a long time, really. 

So here it goes.. 

Day 1


Headed to the airport on Thursday night as our flight is at 2am in the morning. 7 hours and 15 mins later, we arrived at Sydney. No words can describe how much I hate taking long flight. I mean it's not exactly long to many of you. But.. 6 hours is counted long for me already. Oh btw that's my brother's Tamago. Haha 


Took a cab to Meriton Service Apartment at Kent Street. I swear the cab fare is M A D. Settled down, slept for a little while before heading out for dinner. The weather there is extremely good at like 21-24 degrees at the city area. It's summer though.




Walked to Chinatown, then to Darling Harbor to have our dinner at Cyden.






Yes, this is Kangaroo Loins. Though it tasted really good, I still feel guilty for eating up that cute big thing.


Walked back to Chinatown to get our Ice cream at N2 where they make ice cream using Nitrogen Gas. 



Did some grocery shopping after that. I freaking love shopping at supermarkets when I go overseas as I always get fascinated by the different kind of snacks they sell!

 Headed back to the apartment after that as I was freezing like mad. Was yolo-ing, so I wore just t-shirt, shorts and slippers out at night. HAHA. Poor Pam slept in the living room that night and was woken up by the police siren a couple of times. The party life there is crazy, they start partying at 8pm (!?) and by 1am, drunkards start shouting and throwing stuff around. Poor Pam woke up 3 times :(


Wanted to put up a full post of my trip but I got tired suddenly. Am so drained from PT just now.

 Anyway Happy Valentine's Day! Do not feel upset that you do not have a date to celebrate V.day with for you are more fortunate than those who don't get to celebrate father's/mother's day. ;)

Day 2,3,4,5 will be up pretty soon I guess. 

Till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment