Friday, April 12, 2013

No distance

THAMMY'S 18TH

Celebrated Sherlyn's 18th birthday at wavehouse followed by dinner at vivo after that. Good food, Good Company ت




Presenting to you the Hwachong girl band, the kinky kittens. ;)




TREKKING AT M'SIA WITH HC BBALL TEAM 

Went trekking at some ulu mountain in Malaysia with Team Hwachong last week. It was... hell tough and freaking challenging. The route was hell insane and we have to use our hand and legs to literally climb that mountain. Being badluckpam, my shoe's soul actually came off half way while I was climbing up the mountain. The going down part was mad, my legs were literally shaking okay! And being badluckpam again, my feet sunk into the soil and I sprained my freaking ankle after clearing less than a quarter of the route. I thought I was going to die in the forest la. Was so proud of myself when I cleared the whole journey. So yeap, #yolo 7 hours Tarzan adventure. 




It's freaking steep seriously...




Team Hwachonggggg 


With the girls at the Summit

BAKING + STUDY SESH AT @AFORALINA 








I don't know what's happening but my bad luck is coming back to haunt me again. It's like I've got so many unlucky events that  I don't even know how to react anymore. I seriously hope that things will get better and may all the shit leave me... meanwhile, #prayforpamzie HAHA OKAY KIDDING

Time to rush all of my undone tutorial. roarr.. and my blocks... oh my blocks... **** my blocks...

That's all, have a good weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment